Thursday 4 March 2010

Lets make it clear...

Hmmm...

Some of you may be thinking why am i writting this in english... I wanted to write it in Urdu language but thought it wouldn't have many followers.

The true is that most people who first push me into do this time-consuming blog (that actually steals precious hours where I could be doing other good stuff such as chatting up local girls or fishing birds) where non-portuguese speaking friends, and writting it in both portuguese in english would be a lifetime lasting task...

As portuguese people are very clever people (specially my good friends and family) and very open to other languages, specially english, i then decided to write this on this very awkward language. I am sure you understand my point...

Apologies specially to mom and dad; But dad understands good english and will translate to mom. And then theres my cousins who are so bright minded and will be able to translate this to their moms and dads, my aunties and uncles and older generations...
Tho, I dont really think they gonna follow this shait, anyway...

So, justifications sorted, try to enjoy it... and can also post comments i think...

Beijooooooos!!!





P.S. - I don't really know how long this is gonna last... If you dont see updating information for long time it can only mean one thing... Miguelito is having fun!!!!





...

3 comments:

  1. Ok cousin :))Apologies accepted , i will translate to my mom and dad ;))
    I'll comment in Portenglish ok?! :)) so everyone can understand...lol
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Portuguese people is very clever?? Clever e ágeis...Ó Miguel nem te preciso dizer os penalties de cabeça que a gente tem marcado no Torneio da bola....ihihihih

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carvalho!!! Como é que vamos no torneio?? Sempre a espatar nos bifes, nao?? Manda um abraço a esses gajos.

    ReplyDelete